Annual Painting Competition 2018
Hello fellow hobbyists! Once again we have an Annual Painting Competition to announce!
It is our favorite part of the year when we collect photos of your works and see how you bring our models to life. 🙂
This year we are introducing a new category, meaning that we will be giving six instead of three awards!
The categories are:
- Single Model (Painted model without or with a simple base)
- Diorama (One or more painted models on a display base with intricate details and surroundings)
Note that a single model can also be considered as diorama if it has an elaborate display base with some details and terrain features.
If you are submitting photos of your gaming table, it will be considered as diorama.
Every contestant will choose the category that he or she is submitting the photos to. However, we keep the right to move the entry to a different category if we conclude that there are not enough elements to keep the entry in the category chosen by the contestant.
All of you who own Tabletop World models and wish to participate in this contest, send us photos of your works to the following address:
Together with the photos, provide us with your name, the country you are from and the category you are submitting your photos to.
It is important that the majority of the model/diorama is made of Tabletop World components.
Please be reasonable with the number of photos you are submitting. For each entry that represents a single model, up to 10 photos should be enough. For each entry that represents a diorama, up to 20 photos should be enough. If your diorama is really grandiose and you feel that 20 photos is not enough to do it justice, feel free to submit more then 20 photos. However, in that case we keep the right to exclude some pictures if we feel like there was no need for additional photos. Contestants are allowed to have more than one entry.
You can submit your entries until April 15.
On April 16th we will make a Facebook album where all of the entries will be uploaded. Tabletop World team will then judge the entries and declare winners.
- 1. place: A voucher of 500 Euros that can be spent in our webshop. The winner be featured on the index page of our website.
- 2. place: A voucher of 300 Euros that can be spent in our webshop.
- 3. place: A voucher of 200 Euros that can be spent in our webshop.
- 1. place: A voucher of 300 Euros that can be spent in our webshop. The winner will be featured on the index page of our website.
- 2. place: A voucher of 175 Euros that can be spent in our webshop.
- 3. place: A voucher of 100 Euros that can be spent in our webshop.
All other contestants: 20% discount on their next order! Order must be placed until June 1.
In addition to this, author of the work that gets most “likes” will receive a voucher of 50 Euros that can be spent in our webshop.
All six winners will be permanently featured in our website’s Gallery.
Looking forward to your submissions! 🙂